Now through Thursday night, November 23rd, 25% off several items in my Bandcamp merch store. There is only one of each version of Untitled Folding, and limited copies left of each CD and 12". List is below.
- Untitled Folding #8 - code: untitledfold_8
- Untitled Folding #19 - code: untitledfold_19
- Untitled Folding #20 - code: untitledfold_20
- Untitled Folding #21 - code: untitledfold_21
- Untitled Folding #24 - code: untitledfold_24
- Untitled Folding #26 - code: untitledfold_26
- Untitled Folding #28 - code: untitledfold_28
- Untitled Folding #29 - code: untitledfold_29
- Untitled Folding #30 - code: untitledfold_30
- Untitled Folding #32 - code: untitledfold_32
- Untitled Folding #33 - code: untitledfold_33
- A Passage of Concrete 12" - code: passage_vinyl
- Early Morning Migration CD - code: early_cd
- Scattered Practices CD - code: scattered_cd
A self-contained, text-based version of my Personal Sound Concepts class is now available through Bandcamp. (It's also part of the subscription.)
New releases, subscriber exclusives, back-catalog, and more. Read.
Object Music #2 - collage on wood, and sound, made with CD jewel case, envelope, metal fastener, cedar block - part of the Object Music series
Melancholic, warm, pensive, with a sombre wonder for everyday experience, A Passage of Concrete is an electroacoustic narrative of steady rhythm, gauzy melody, and fragmented memory that uses place as both texture and emotional notation. Sounds from crowded streets, parks, empty apartments, and high-ceilinged spaces all fit on equal footing with kick drums, household percussion, saturated piano, and stretched-out horns.